Neighborhood Safety and Security Rebate Program (NSSRP)
Program Description: The Sherman Hill Association, Inc. has allocated $10,000 towards enhancing safety and security within Sherman Hill for FY 2015. The program will provide a dollar for dollar match for Qualified Purchases (defined below) capped at no more than $400 per paid membership.
Objectives: To assist and empower homeowners to help make Sherman Hill safer and more secure with a secondary goal of increasing the current membership.
Program Requirements: The following are required before rebates are issued:
• The applicant must be a current paid member of the Sherman Hill Association as of 12/31/2015. Only one (1) application for rebate per household/membership is allowed.
• The applicant must own a residence within the boundaries of the Sherman Hill Historical District. Individual renters will not qualify.
• Qualified Purchases include the following, however exceptions (with prior written approval) to this list will be considered on a case by case basis at the full discretion of the Sherman Hill Board:
o Installation of Home Security Systems
o External Cameras
o External Lighting
o Motion Detectors
o Window Protection/Locks
• Verification of purchase and installation by a Sherman Hill Board member is required before a rebate is issued. Before and after pictures are required.
• Total cost of work completed must exceed $200 to qualify for a minimum $100 rebate. Maximum rebate is $400 per applicant.
Availability: Rebates will be awarded on a first come, first serve basis until all program funds are depleted. The program may be re-offered in the future depending on demand.
Deadline: Rebates will only be made available for qualified purchases AND installation between 09/01/2015 and 9/30/2016.
Applicant Name: _____________________Date: _______________________________
Address: ___________________________ Phone: _____________________________
Description of Work Completed: __________________________________________________
Total Cost: _________________________Rebate Amount: ________________________
Approved By: ______________________Date: _________________________________